Bursaries for young scientists
For young scientists who have insufficient funds available for covering the total expenses for this workshop, ten bursaries are available. Five of these bursaries are reserved for junior scientists from EU and five for junior scientists from accession countries.
The criteria are
- Junior researcher, exceptional BSc or equivalent degree or relevant work or research experience in food production related disciplines
- Less then 5 years work experience after first degree
- Interest in low input food production
- Little experience in low input food production
- Need for bursary must be described
Each bursary has a maximum of € 760,- , being € 100,- registration fee and € 660,- for other expenses (travel, hotel). Reimbursement will take place after sending in receipts of costs.
In order to apply for the bursary, please fill out this application form, save it on your computer and send it to ms. Lois Bell, University of Newcastle.
For any questions about the bursaries, contact ms. Lois Bell.
International Training and Exchange workshop
12-14 February 2007,
in Driebergen, NL
Location & booking
Cost and registration