Towards improved quality in organic food production
- 5th Intl QLIF Training and Exchange workshop
Cost and registration
The workshop fee amounts to: € 100.
Included in workshop fee:
- All coffee/tea braks
- Daily transport from and to hotel Bergse Bossen and hotel Bijpost (other hotels: please arrange your own transport)
- Workshop folder with speakers contributions and other information.
- Travel expenses to and from Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Hotel costs (to be booked and paid by participants)
- Thursday-evening dinner (additional cost € 20)
Payment will be in the form of cash upon arrival. No bank transfers in advance or afterwards. Invoice with participants' name will be handed over.
Funding to provide bursaries to highly promising young scientists, who have insufficient funds available, are included in the integrated project budget (4 bursaries each for scientists from EU and accession countries).
Please, complete the registration form (word or pdf):
save it on your computer and send it by fax or e-mail to the secretariat of the Louis Bolk Institute
Registration will be complete when the Louis Bolk Institute has received the registration form.